If you have a small train fan in the house, you may be considering options for a train-themed Halloween costume. The beauty is that kids can wear many of these year round for dress-up train play. We’ve selected some of our favorites!
This post contains links to products sold on Amazon.com. If you click on one and subsequently make a purchase of any item within a 24 hour period, we will receive a small commission from Amazon.com at no additional cost to you. Read our disclosure policy for more details.
- Fun World Costumes Baby’s Train Engineer Toddler Costume – Our son wore this as a 3 year old and it was a hit. The overalls were super long, so you can roll them up or hem them for shorter kids.
- Melissa & Doug Train Engineer Role Play Costume Set – Melissa & Doug make many different versions of role play sets. We have the doctor and chef at home and have found them to be high quality as far as costumes go. This one even comes with neat extras like a walkie-talkie with sound effects and a a train schedule.
- Thomas and Friends Girls’s Frilly Thomas Costume – If your train fan is also into frilly things, this tutu Thomas ensemble might be a hit!
- Little Engineer Set – Cap, Bandanna, & Whistle – This cost-conscious costume is perfect if you’ve got your own overalls or other attire, and just need engineer accessories.
- Thomas Costumes – If your little one loves Thomas the Train, there are many costumes to choose from including train friends James and Percy.